Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga"

5 posters

Go down

Raggs to change his User Name on the offsite

Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap6%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap10%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap10%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 3 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap6%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap19%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap13%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 4 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap0%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap26%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap3%Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 31

Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" Empty Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga"

Post by Ultimatem Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Both Raggs and Rugga are black (not an attempt at racism,) both are in charge of national teams, and their usernames are far too similar. In fact, I very nearly sent pictures of me naked to the wrong one of them the other day Embarassed A list has been compiled of potential names (if Raggs agrees of course) that it could be changed to temporarily. Curtesy of Quindecagon, Widget, Quickball and I;

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" Empty Re: Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga"

Post by quind Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 pm

Ra-Ra-Raggsputin Israel's greatest love machine

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga" Empty Re: Raggs to change his name to "Not Rugga"

Post by Raggs Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

Could I suggest maybe we change Ruggas name? I can do that without him asking Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flu444 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 am

who voted for king raggs? i bet it was raggs if not i will find you and i will slap you the face with a wet fish

Flu444

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:25 am

Nope, I haven't voted, going to save my vote for tiebreaking situations.

And for those not voting King Raggs, you have that little confidence in me to win the WC??
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neiljory Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:03 pm

King Raggs it is then! Very Happy

neiljory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down