Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kicker Change

+2
Wingnut
Twinkletoes
6 posters

Go down

Kicker Change Empty Kicker Change

Post by Twinkletoes Sat May 05, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm not sure if this is the correct area for this, but it seemed to be the most relevant.

In this match,
http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/tools.live.scoring.php#fixture=8289051

Somehow, my designated kicker ending up being my second row, who has despicable kicking.
I changed the back row arrangement slightly, but didn't alter my back line, where I have my #10 as kicker, and is as such in my default lineup. I genuinely have no idea how it came to pass that my second row ended up kicking, and also my captain was one that I have never assigned to be captain. I'm uncertain if I simply just missed it, but I'm fairly thorough with my lineups, especially as this was a crunch game! I just wondered if anybody else had experienced anything similar to this?

Edit: I have also just looked at my lineup history, and there are two lineups which were posted at identical times, the first one being the lineup I wanted, with the correct kicker and correct captain. However, the second lineup has absolutely identical tactics, the only difference being the kicker and the captain (and their subsequent replacements). I never changed the kicker or the captain after I submitted my final lineup, as it would be completely against common sense.

Also, there was no injuries to anybody that would usually kick, but all's well that ends well I suppose!
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Kicker Change Empty Re: Kicker Change

Post by Wingnut Sun May 06, 2012 4:51 pm

it has happened before as a bug i think
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Boris Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 am

this is a lesson to be learned....make sure your back row can kick Smile

Boris

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Wed May 09, 2012 11:53 am

My first hooker had 9 kicking so he was my kicker for the first 2 seasons Wink
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed May 09, 2012 1:34 pm

How often was your hooker available to kick, often, or did a back nearly always take the duty on in open play?

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Wed May 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Ah He did kick quite a bit actually. It was quite hilarious. He was my most skilled player on my team back then
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by eddbutt Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 am

I think it's something you have to keep an eye on when submitting team orders. I had a random player doing my kicking in the cup game this week, but I don't think I checked it so it probably wasn't a bug. I find that when moving players around before submitting orders results in very odd swaps at times and something that the devs could look into. It could have been a bug though as they do occur!

eddbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down