Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's going on with this stadium stuff??

2 posters

Go down

What's going on with this stadium stuff?? Empty What's going on with this stadium stuff??

Post by Ultimatem Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:34 am

Haven't been too active on BR recently, but have heard something regarding standing places and that the developers are going to be making them profitable etc. Have been thinking of upgrading my stadium though so just wanted someone's opinion on what to do - should I upgrade standing too? and what is actually happening regarding standing places?

Standing:0
Uncovered seats:9103
Covered seats:7002
Member's seats:1867
Corporate seats:234
Total capacity: 18206

Will be needing quite a large expansion as I have 3178 members (3rd in division 2 this season, hoping for top 2 next) but didn't want to rush into anything until I know what's going on standing wise.

cheers

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

What's going on with this stadium stuff?? Empty Re: What's going on with this stadium stuff??

Post by Raggs Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:53 am

You'll get a load of free standing, exactly how much we don't know. So don't upgrade yet. They're changing the balance of other seats, but it may still be the original %s are right, since it's e+g that's being effected.

However, it is suggestive that standing (if not effected by e+g) is a lot more forgiving to overexpansion.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's going on with this stadium stuff?? Empty Re: What's going on with this stadium stuff??

Post by Ultimatem Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:59 am

thanks for the reply mate, when is the free standing happening and how long will I have to wait?

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 am

Start of next season I believe.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:14 pm

cheers pal

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down