Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Stadium

+2
Mazzeha
Raggs
6 posters

Go down

The Stadium Empty The Stadium

Post by Raggs Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:52 am

First off, English managers, check out the stadium topic in Game research to see any new developments or advice. https://brengland.forumotion.com/f11-game-research this mainly covers the standing yes/no debate.

For everyone else, the numbers given in this thread are to the best of my knowledge the correct proportions for visiting fans.

Current theory suggests 9.5x members for total size, including standing. This is allowing for growing space supposedly, so if you've just been relegated, perhaps it's not for you. I feel 9.5x is probably good for upto 1100. For 1200+ it may be worth looking at 9x, and from 1500 plus 8.5x (please note these numbers come from experience of what people have told me, not from experimentation, 9.5x may be good for all). I have made this into multiples to allow for people to easily not include standing should they decide not to increase it as fast, or leave it, or destroy it.

Numbers as follows!

9.5x membership
Standing = 2.09 x members
Uncovered = 3.705 x members
Covered = 2.85 x members
Members = 0.755 x members
Corporate = 0.095 x members

9x membership
Standing = 1.98 x members
Uncovered = 3.51 x members
Covered = 2.7 x members
Members = 0.72 x members
Corporate = 0.09 x members

8.5x membership
Standing = 1.87 x members
Uncovered = 3.315 x members
Covered = 2.55 x members
Members = 0.68 x members
Corporate = 0.085 x members

Any more advice, thoughts or tips welcome, and as I said, this will be updated as more info becomes available, it should be possible to do a profitibility scale too to allow people to gain a good idea of how much they should make with a full stadium.

Getting more information on the proportions would be nice, I'm using 22%, 39%, 30%, 8%, 1%, it seems to work quite well.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Stadium Empty Re: The Stadium

Post by Mazzeha Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:42 pm

THanks for the tips! I came up with similar numbers my self once! I just copied the percentages on the world cup games.

Mazzeha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 pm

But Raggs I thought you said standing costs you money?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Check out the info in Game Research, the link at the top. Basically my findings on the standing issue, then decide for yourself, there are top managers who disagree with me, and others who don't Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Sure, But surely if you think it costs money your numbers should say seating x 0.00 so you never build any for any multiple of members?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sat May 12, 2012 6:07 pm

I let people make their own minds up, the english can read the info, everyone else can ask their own nation. The information is there for people to use, and I want to supply it fully, so people can make the their own choice.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh so they aren't your numbers? what is your recommended stadium percentages without standing?
EDIT: never mind its in the other thread cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sat May 12, 2012 6:57 pm

The multiples stay the same, that's why I gave multiples and not percentages. So that you could remove standing without having any effect on anything else.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GDBFC99 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Do as the guy who encodes the game does... Check Slarty's stadium to see how he spread his seats... study
GDBFC99
GDBFC99

Back to top Go down

Post by Skandalous Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 am

I would love to see everything slarty does! Im sure he has some gems of knowledge he could share. . .

Skandalous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzeha Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm

well my stadium has been filling each week now for several weeks... Tried the 9.5 method ... It was less than what my seating was... So i've had to do a bit of guesstermation...

Mazzeha

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 am

I think it fluctuates weekly even if you verse the same person twice in your stadium.
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:16 am

jeolmaga wrote:I think it fluctuates weekly even if you verse the same person twice in your stadium.

But you'd be very unlikely to play the same team with the same number of members at both clubs, and with those members at the same level of contentment.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down