Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So whats with the BR dregs?

2 posters

Go down

So whats with the BR dregs? Empty So whats with the BR dregs?

Post by HowieLO6 Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 am

Maybe its just me being too suspicious and/or not really reading the rules in depth, but whats going on when players with no better than a 2 in any category go for in excess of 50k?

I'm assuming its something to do with wages, but for the life of me I can't quite work it out.

HowieLO6

Back to top Go down

So whats with the BR dregs? Empty Re: So whats with the BR dregs?

Post by Flu444 Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 am

they used to go for like 20k as "salary savers" but now there is a minimium wage i would say its dodge too. hard to be sure and im firly sure the admins pick up on that kind of thing fairly quickly.

Flu444

Back to top Go down

Post by HowieLO6 Wed May 30, 2012 8:59 am

Okay, so while the transfer of them is a little shady, what would you say is the correct way to approach them, as far as pulling them from your youth team, is?

I just pulled one of these chaps and have another couple in my academy at the moment. Are they worth hanging on to, or is this all a shady, manipulative aspect of the game?

HowieLO6

Back to top Go down

Post by Flu444 Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 am

not at all shady,

its really up to you. if their salaries are lower than players you keep in your team but never play then yeah keep then and fire/sell the others. i have a couple of guys with low salaries that really never play to do the same thing.

Flu444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum