Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S17 English Community Award

+2
beardface
Pascal
6 posters

Go down

BR Community Award

S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap47%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap6%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap0%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap6%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap12%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap0%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap17%S17 English Community Award I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

S17 English Community Award Empty S17 English Community Award

Post by Pascal Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Please make your selection for the biggest contributor to the English Community, S17.

Winner will be formally announced 1200 Sunday.

Pascal

Back to top Go down

S17 English Community Award Empty Re: S17 English Community Award

Post by beardface Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:45 pm

Seeing as Pasc is obviously too modest to put his name down, I'm voting for him here. Excellent seasons journalism, interesting and consistent articles, not too many in jokes, plenty of invitations for new members to join the offsite community. I think taking on the journo position seems very attractive until you actually realise how much copy you need to produce, then to go on to make that content interesting and variable is a hell of a job and one extremely well done by Pascal. Give him the award in the hope that he stays on for another term.

+1 Pascal.
beardface
beardface

Back to top Go down

Post by beardface Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:51 pm

..... Wing isnt on this list presumably because hes already got the life time achievement award.
beardface
beardface

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zec Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Where's the 'Like' button?
The Zec
The Zec

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:28 pm

i ate it....
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Tedage Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:08 pm

I don't understand why my name is on this list. I've done nothing this season.

Tedage

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Quind kinda nominated you Ted, we're limited to 10 for polls on here so I had to cut out Ben and Wing.

Pascal

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:47 am

Thanks for your votes;

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that BR England is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our republic, tonight is your answer.
It's the answer told by lines that stretched around our myriad stadia; by people who waited three seconds and four seconds to click their mouse, many for the very first time in their lives, because they believed that this time must be different; that their voices could be that difference.
It's the answer spoken by young and old, rich and poor, veteran manager and newbie, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, those with Beards, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled - managers who sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of individuals or a collection of farms: we are, and always will be, BR England.
It's the answer that led those who have been told for so long by so many to be cynical, and fearful, and doubtful of what we can achieve to put their hands on the arc of history and bend it once more toward the hope of a better day.
It's been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, absolutely no change has come to BR Engand.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down