Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few quick questions

3 posters

Go down

Few quick questions Empty Few quick questions

Post by eadie Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 pm

1. How important is selecting the correct captain? I can see nothing in the documentation about the effects captains have on the game.
2. Having your kicking selected as 0. I assume a bad idea, though I am testing it today. I imagine, and hope, it means that even in my own 22 my players will try to run it out. What should be the lowest you set kicking/attack ratio as?
3. Realistically how strong (CSR wise) should your first 15 be to survive in div IV? I am in a div V that is just bots so will easily win the league.
4. I have a couple of youth players that will retire this season. They both have been getting 3/3.5 stars in youth games, is it worth promoting them or just letting the game replace them (I have a level 1 youth scout at present)?

Thanks.

eadie

Back to top Go down

Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions

Post by Wingnut Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 pm

correct captain is important in making decisions.

higher you get in the leagues the more you need one.

kicking at 0 wont be terrible, they will still kick from inside your own 22 under pressure though.

csr wise aim for 40kcsr players i think.....

promote your youth players 3.5 is a good rating
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by eadie Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Nice quick reply, thanks wing.

Most of my starting 15 will be over 30kcsr next season. Unless I get a lucky with the other teams I will only spend one season in div IV if I should be aiming at 40k.

eadie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjam_w Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:13 pm

40K would make it comfortable, but last season, I started Div IV with fewer than 5 players over 30K....and survived, so it depends on your luck/ opposition!

You stand a reasonable chance with a 30K squad, but keep your eye out for some players with higher.

jimjam_w

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:35 pm

yeah i was thinking 40k is getting towards the top end of your team. you will do well with a mix of 40 and 30k players
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down