Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mega needs mega advice

2 posters

Go down

Mega needs mega advice Empty Mega needs mega advice

Post by Mega man al Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Hey All,

So a few things have crossed my mind and as I can't figure a few things out I thought I would banter them across this and search some advice from more experienced/better managers.

1) I have a player Gareth Provost who I am lining up to be a No.10 as in all reality I am short a good one. His stats are..

17y/o (R7D3) 34,046 (+1,183)
Stamina - Decent
Attack - Reputable
Technique - Average
Jumping - Reputable
Agility - Moderate
Handling - Admirable
Defence - Impressive
Strength - Moderate
Speed - Decent
Kicking - Impressive

Due to training 2 other players up I was limited to give his training 2x Kicking 2x Defence 2x Technique 2x Stamina 2x Strength however due to a new level 5 attack trainer coming in I will be able to add more attacking elements to his training after this Tuesdays session. So with that in mind what sessions would you have him on to make a good fly half?

2) I have my YA on Stamina Handling Defence and Attack on training, it seems the most standard to train however I wondered if anything else popped during IGT I'm sure it does but I've been looking out recently and no pops in these other areas. Also would you change from these 4 to say add jumping and strength if you wanted to promote some good locks for future training purposes?

3) Which players do you think its vital to have good kicking stats on if you can afford it? I was thinking the most obvious would be Scrum and Fly Half, Wingers and Full backs but anyone else? And lastly does backs jumping stats matter when it comes to up and unders? (I imagine it would)

Built up curiosities over time so apologise for the length of the ramble!

Stay Mega everyone
Mega man al
Mega man al

Back to top Go down

Mega needs mega advice Empty Re: Mega needs mega advice

Post by jeolmaga Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:04 pm

I dont like technique on a back except centers and thats only optional. I'd just do 2 kicking and 2 defense and possibly 1 str and the spend the rest on other players. If I was allowed to pick any 10 sessions for him to be on I'd pick:
2 kicking
2 stamina
2 agility
1 attack
1 defense
1 speed
1 handling

For me I like my fullback, scrumhalf and flyhalf to all be able to kick. Some like a center too to kick but I think it's unnecessary. Wingers are optional.
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega man al Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Thanks mate, was what I was roughly thinking but thought I would ask the kind folk of the community so thanks for your reply and help.
Mega man al
Mega man al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down