Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AP Summer Transfers (confirmed)

+6
ostino
Basil
seanand
Raggs
Wilz
quind
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

AP Summer Transfers (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: AP Summer Transfers (confirmed)

Post by Basil Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 am

TRT confirmed as leaving Sad

Basil

Back to top Go down

AP Summer Transfers (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: AP Summer Transfers (confirmed)

Post by Wilz Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:41 pm

You seem to have missed a certain Mr Garvey joining Bath Smile

And it was confirmed where Donald is off to when the announced his departure. He's off to Mitsubishi Dynaboars.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:33 am

I can only hope you're happy now

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by mike-wizz Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:43 am

Henson in talks with bath apparently

mike-wizz

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 am

They need someone who can kick penalties and who isn't tiny in their midfield. Good job they didn't pointlessly offload someone like Barkley only to end up chasing a Henson.

A couple of further problems, this season Henson managed 11 games which is rather a lot for him of recent times. Also if they signed Henson they'd have an absurd number of centres on the books, any which way on this latter point I think Hipkiss will be off at the very least

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 am

Oh I am Very Happy

Not sure what I think of Henson though. I would take Barkley over him any day.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:11 am

We've confirmed Ed Jackson...

That's another 8. I know we're losing Billy, but we've now signed 3 8s. I'd like a decent 7 Very Happy especially if Poff leaves.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:18 am

I added Jackson yesterday.

Bath might confirm the signings of Watson and Sisi today. I suppose Irish like me might be thinking about relegating on the cheap.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 am

They have done now.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:58 pm

When did Tommy Hayes sign for Munster?

Tubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 am

Hayes to Munster lurks from Jan-Feb inmy mind. Could be wrong, not a move that'svery interesting to me, though I'm sure Hayes would love the chance.

Samson Lee being linked with Glaws. If Scarlets do have a firesale I wonder if that puts Jon Barclay back on the market, Leicester pay attention this time if so.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 am

Cheers first Id heard of it.

Ryan Lamb to Leicester seems strange to me, I'm guessing he is leaving due to lack of game time at Saints but he will be stuck behind Flood at Leicester

Tubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:10 am

Lamb is just strange period. That Saints signed him as the answer to the problem that is Geraghty has never been adequately explained. Perhaps Leicester are copying the move of Charlie to Sarries.

Not sure where Lamb will sit at Leicester. Behind Flood for sure but they've also the kid Williams coming in. As potential backup for a young 2nd choice he's a good signing, and if he gets on a roll just a good signing period. Though Lamb will at some point one would think have a game where it all goes horribly, horribly wrong.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:11 pm

has the George Ford move actually been confirmed yet?

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:34 am

Yes it has

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm

It hasn't Quin, not yet. Cockerill basically said it will happen but nothing has been confirmed. At the moment Bath only have one 10 to start the season with.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by mike-wizz Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:28 am

If he gets played every week being there then its probably the best thing for him

mike-wizz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 am

Tom Heathcote will have something to say about that though. It'll be interested to see what Gold does at 10 if Ford does sign.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:31 am

Will Devoto play 12 next season? Looks very out of place at 15. But Devoto also looks like he can run, pass and kick a little, and that he could easily cope with another 5-6 kgs on his frame.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't know but I think that's where he's more likely to end up. He says himself that he is more a 10 than anything but can't see him playing there any time soon. 12 could well be his position.

And your probably right about the extra kgs, he said himself he is looking to gain weight. He isn't happy with his current weight even though some article I read says he weighs slightly more than Owen Farrell. About 98kg or something. Although if we do sign Henson it make be a year or 2 before he comes into the team properly.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Ford transfer now official - along with 2 other signings for Bath

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Micky Young and Martin Roberts. Interesting to see who will be the starting 9 next season and which one won't even be in the match day squad.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 pm

http://www.wasps.co.uk/news/wasps33837.ink

12 out 11 in, doesn't look so good any more Sad.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Fri May 03, 2013 3:57 pm

Is that where the list comes from. I even looked on the Wasps site earlier and didn't see it.

And bar losing Billy is a blow I think it still looks good. Quality on the up for me, and that's the main thing

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sat May 04, 2013 10:29 am

I'd agree overall. Problem with the balance of the backrow, Poff hasn't been much use this season, but still, we're lacking a 7. Sam Jones isn't there yet by a way.

Replacement hooker looks like the type we enjoy, very mobile, ex-centre/flanker.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next