Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new players

Go down

new players  Empty new players

Post by mike-wizz Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:06 pm

I've just got into div one in Belgium and I need some players some second teamers and a couple firsts
Need a 1st team lock min 100k csr the taller the better really ideally 110kg plus and 204cm plus
I'm going to go and see what 2xv players I need now I've never had a 2nd xv so I need to look and see I know I have a sort of front row and when I have this new lock I have a second row and I have two very good centers and a 10 so prob some back row players and sh and wings nothing special youth is the key 17/18 -20 at most

mike-wizz

Back to top Go down

new players  Empty Re: new players

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:19 am

mike, check the selling page- ive got a lock for sale, Jonny Good, 171k csr, highest bid only $10,000 at the moment. He's 210 cm tall also. Only getting rid because I've started from scratch with my team with a bunch of 17 year old prospects.

I'll give you an example, first round of the cup. I lost 68-0 to a div. III team, but still managed to steal 6 lineouts. That do it for ya?Wink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum