Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoRganizer Number 8 skills

2 posters

Go down

BoRganizer Number 8 skills Empty BoRganizer Number 8 skills

Post by AA Harper Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi all,

I've been using the Pernix BR Organizer software that Raggs recommends in his mentor program, it's been very useful, but I have one small problem.

I use the suggested players in my lineup, and the reporter's summary says that every player reaches their potential in games... except my number 8.

I checked the skills importances in the preferences and it seemed a bit odd to me. It shows for number 8s:

Stamina: 6 (same for each position) Attack: 16 (seems excessive and is the only position to have this) Technique: 4 Jumping: 1 Agility: 1 Handling: 0 Defence: 2 (seems low for a back row, although I know this is more important for the flankers/breakaways Strength: 8 Speed: 2 Kicking: 0

Can anyone suggest a better skill weighting for this position? I've had a play around but not put anything into practise. Also the skills need to add up to a total of 40 otherwise the Number 8 ratings will be inconsistent with the other positions...

Cheers guys,

AA

AA Harper

Back to top Go down

BoRganizer Number 8 skills Empty Re: BoRganizer Number 8 skills

Post by Raggs Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 am

No.8 is a mystery to most. Check the u20s squads for examples of how many times a cross is received for their number 8.

Personally, I think a number 8 needs a balance of all the top 8 skills, and just doesn't need agility (though some is useful) or kicking.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down