Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding pulls...

3 posters

Go down

Question regarding pulls... Empty Question regarding pulls...

Post by mattjair Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Hey, I'm a couple of seasons in but just found this forum...

I have a question - I read this advice posted in the lobby in-game:
"Hello chaps, just a quick word of advice. To maximise profit potential and to be sure you get a Season 20 Under 20 World Cup eligible youth player in your academy, don't pull a youth until Round 2, Day 1. Then again on Round 2, Day 2."

This might be a stupid question - but I thought you could only promote one player per week from your academy? So how do I pull players twice in two days? Apologies - I've looked around for an answer but not found one, so if this is obvious, please forgive me!

Cheers

Matt

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Question regarding pulls... Empty Re: Question regarding pulls...

Post by jimjam_w Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Your rotation week for pulls runs from Tuesday (Day 2) to the following round Monday (Day 1), as you can only begin to pull on a Tuesday. So if you save your 'Round 1' pull until the last day (Rd 2 day 1) and then pull again on first available day in Rd 2 (Rd2, Day 2), then you get two pulls in one 'calendar' week

jimjam_w

Back to top Go down

Post by mattjair Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Ah - appreciated. Also - bugger... already did week one. Ah well - I will know for next season...Smile Thank you!

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Not next season. The season after again.

U20 pulls come every 2 seasons as do the U20 World Cups, some kind of link might be established there.

By all means scout and promote players during the interim. But your next U20 scouting period to gain max TM value commences R2 D1 in Season 18.

Of course from D2 next week you can carry on scouting potential U20 players to be promoted next season.

And lastly good luck and welcome to the offsite.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by mattjair Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 am

Thanks for this - really appreciate it as although I've played a couple of seasons, I still feel like I'm trying to find my way a bit.

Pulled a 125 star player so fingers crossed!

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down