Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it possible to influence form ?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible to influence form ? Empty Is it possible to influence form ?

Post by clive.girling Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 pm

My Team is suffering from poor form overall, with some of my best players worst of all. How can you improve a players form ?

clive.girling

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to influence form ? Empty Re: Is it possible to influence form ?

Post by Jonny Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Impossible, you cannot affect form ever. It randomly fluctuates

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by GDBFC99 Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Technically your team form is supposed to hover around satisfactory (when you average it over all the players). "Around" means that sometimes it could be lower or higher. So you argue that if you fire all your players with impressive/admirable/reputable form those with the lowest form should get back up. Not a reasonable thing to do obviously... Laughing

If I'm correct, they also have a better chance to see a change in form if they are at either end of the spectrum, i.e. the farther you're from the median form (whatever value it exactly is), the better chance you have to see a player's form move back toward that median value.

That said I've had players stay at impressive or horrible for consecutive weeks... I have one currently on horrible form who has been on the decline for just over a month and doesn't show any sign to stop there. He'll eventually stop when he hits the "floor" mind...
GDBFC99
GDBFC99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down