Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Go down

To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question Empty To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:24 am

I have lvl 5 Facilities, and just starting to get a few lvl4/5 trainers, but i dont have enough income to support enough lvl 4/5 trainers for three players.....so do i just concentrate on one player and just train hm up with the top coaches? or do i also continue 2 other players with lvl 1/2 coaches?

Back to top Go down

To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question Empty Re: To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Post by Wingnut Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm

continue 2 other players ideally.

it looks as though you upgraded your facility too quickly without regarding your coaches.

the best way to go is to upgrade to level 2 facilities with 5 level 2 individual coaches and so on. having level 5 facilities with only level 1/2 coaches is a waste of money becouse you still only get level 2 training but gain a few more sessions.

what you should do is heavily train 1 player on level 4/5 nets then sell him for profit and repeat the process untill you can afford a full set of level fives. then you can train 3 players on 10 level fives each and get down to building a much stronger sqaud.
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question Empty Re: To Train or not To Train.....That is the Question

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Thanks, yeah i understand that now, didn't really grasp the best tactic till it was too late and i had already upgraded, oh well, we learn from our mistakes,

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 pm

we do indeed
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum