Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSR increses

3 posters

Go down

CSR increses Empty CSR increses

Post by Mr Kearns Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi Guys,

Another one from me I'm afraid.

I've got 3 guys that I train and wondered if anyone knows what affects their CSR increases? My centre Vranjes (18yo) has 10 sessions per week on lvl 2 and CSR goes up around 650-700 per week.
Scrum half Biddick (17yo) has 9 sessions of lvl2 and CSR goes up around 450 per week.
Number 7 MacBride (20yo) had 5 sessions per week on lvl 2 and his goes up around 650 per week.

Anyone have any idea why different players experience different CSR increases and if there is anything can be done to change them (aside from improve the facilities).

They all also play the same amount of matches.
Mr Kearns
Mr Kearns

Back to top Go down

CSR increses Empty Re: CSR increses

Post by Wingnut Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

its affected by age , form , energy levels in training so the young train faster, the guys in better form i believe train better and the guys with higher energy/stamina train better.

also in game training is position specific so if a guy has high skills for a certain position and plays there allot his csr will grow faster

it also depends on team training too . whoever has the highest stats amongs the ones that are being team trained will gain more csr.

one skill wonders also gain csr faster than more rounded players and so on
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Tedage Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:03 pm

CSR suffers from exponential growth as far as I can make out.

i.e. it's like xt = x0(1 + r)t but not because it's not based on time

The higher his stats, the faster his CSR grows

Find me a player on lowest form with all 1 stats and a player on top form with all 21 and I can work it out...maybe

Tedage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum