Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Friendlies

+3
Mazzeha
quind
Mr Kearns
7 posters

Go down

Monday Friendlies Empty Monday Friendlies

Post by Mr Kearns Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:08 pm

Is it better for experience to play a better team and lose or to play a weaker team and win? I've got a few younger guys that I'm trying to train using IGT and TT as I don't have enough slots. Anyone have any data on this?
Mr Kearns
Mr Kearns

Back to top Go down

Monday Friendlies Empty Re: Monday Friendlies

Post by quind Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:36 pm

There is no experience gained for Monday friendlies, only IGT. And in Monday friendlies IGT is at 100% regardless of opposition. Experience is only gained from league, cup, play-off and NT matches, those matches vary for experience gained - so for example play-off games afford more experience than a cup/league game. And in matches where experience can be gained playing TNT gains more than playing normal, which gains more than playing wnwim.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzeha Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 pm

what is igt? i thought monday friendlies did gain experiecne

Mazzeha

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:02 am

There's no experience gained from friendlies to the best of my knowledge, One other point to note is subs only gain exp if they get onto the field. And any exp gained is relative to time on the field, so an injury replacement coming onto the pitch after 78mins will gain very little.

IGT, or in game training, is the small skill boost afforded to a player's skills from playing in games. Exactly which skills get the biggest boost varries from role to role, so props get more strength and technique IGT, whereas wingers will tend to get more speed and agility. The IGT from one game is frankly very little, but also not to be ignored, as between league, cup and friendly games the sum of possible IGT is significant.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 am

From what I see in CSR increases, a lvl 4 trained player with IGT (mon+league as often as pos) will train faster than a lvl 5 without any igt. I'd say anything upto 25% of my csr gains come from IGT.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Kearns Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 am

Cheers guys, I didn't think there would be one without the other but IGT is what I'm really after anyway!

Also, with the TNT-WNWIM, I suppose that also doesn't matter on a Monday friendly either if it's only beneficial for experience (and winning the game!).

I suppose I'm better off playing lower teams to help my overall ranking and keep the members happy.
Mr Kearns
Mr Kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 am

Tnt or Normal Vs wnwim in Monday night friendlies is of relevance if you're looking to gain ranking points to assist promotion.

You can beat a much higher rated team if they play wnwim to your tnt, and that might get you above the auto-promote line.

Intenisty makes no difference to experience of Monday friendlies as you say, as there is no exp gain regardless.

Some people also try to lose Monday games, in order to drop ranking points, and then get a bigger gain when winning in the league to raise contentment. I'm not sold that'll actually work out, but I confess I've not even tried to do the maths on it.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzeha Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:04 pm

what is tnt?

Mazzeha

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

LTNT or TNT is Like There's No Tomorrow, one of the intensity settings(BTB,Norm,TNT)

Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by quick Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:54 pm

IGT is so important, thus when people have lvl 5's and hammer the IGT you know that you are onto a winner Very Happy

quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 am

The perfect combo is what's happening to Chad Smither right now, and hopefully what Wing will do soon. Which is LTNT every league match, play every monday. Lots of IGT, lvl 5s, and lots of experience Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 pm

hey my boys play every monday and saturday and 10 lvl fives
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Kearns Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm trying to get the IGT up as much as possible but if I play LTNT every league game I'm going get stuffed with injuries and lose matches purely on energy levels aren't I?
Mr Kearns
Mr Kearns

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzeha Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:31 pm

As far as i am aware, intensity doesnt effect igt? So i wouldnt TNT mondays, just sats Razz

Mazzeha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down