Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Make Money

3 posters

Go down

How to Make Money Empty How to Make Money

Post by EddieBono Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Hey guys,

I've looked through the Mentoring section of this forum and just realized that there is no advice on a key facet of the game: making money. It's really a pressing issue. Or maybe it's just me lol!

I'm looking to upgrade many areas of my club in the coming seasons but have been rather humbled upon seeing the price which comes along with higher levels (including weekly expenses pale )

Does anyone have any ideas for a sustainable system of making money (e.g. one that doesn't weaken your squad or requires you to downgrade from current coach/trainer/facility levels)? Or is this just the impossible dream? No

Just to get it started Very Happy : The Australian Method

EddieBono

http://whampoarangers.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

How to Make Money Empty Re: How to Make Money

Post by Harmsy Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:57 pm

There is no way to make money without "weakening" your squad and removing staff/facilities etc

Like everything else in the game it just comes with time as long as your making money over a 2 week span your set.

I make my money in cup runs and play off finishes for prize money, obviously as the australian method says reduce your squad size to 25, Id go further and say even to 24 is fine.

I have a 24 man squad with a salary saver (player who's pretty useless, just there to stop any fees for having to bring in an extra player for matches if 3 guys get injured)
Harmsy
Harmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieBono Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:46 am

So you wouldn't recommend selling players as a source of income?

Like everything else in the game it just comes with time as long as your making money over a 2 week span your set
So this means that you have to get promotions (increase in sponsorship money) in order to afford upgrading levels?

EddieBono

http://whampoarangers.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chewy Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 am

Train good 17 yr olds WC eligible, flick em once they get to 50-60k.
chewy
chewy

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmsy Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Selling players can be a source of income but you have to start them off with the intention of selling them, so make sure you have other guys to fill the hole after they've been sold.

Like Chewy says best way to sell for lots is to get younger WC eligible guys
Harmsy
Harmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down