Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Observation Test

3 posters

Go down

General Observation Test Empty General Observation Test

Post by quind Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Ladies, Gents,

Would any of you good people have a player who has been trained on 10x lvl 5 nets since R1 this season, or certainly since R2 this season?

I'm looking for an example where the player turned 17 this season, and is currently 91-93 TDSP, and 45K or so CSR as things stand. If you do and you could update on here this week or next, or even drop me a PM on BR (to Quindecagon) I'd think that very kind of you. If the player is a little outside those parameters then bung up the details, but I wouldn't want to look to far outside.

Cheers,
Quin

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

General Observation Test Empty Re: General Observation Test

Post by eddbutt Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 pm

I've got data for previous seasons but not this season

eddbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:14 am

What I'm really after what their salary was in their first season promoted from the academy, and then what their salary is following the 1st salary adjustment on D7 R16 after their first season of 10x lvl 5 nets.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:28 am

If anyone has a player 50-60K CSR ad 93-95 TDSP or so could they let me know details including S23 wage by R16 D6 (also 3rd Jan)

I'm after details for players who turned 17 this season and will have been on 10x lvl 5 nets since R2 or R1

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:22 pm

I have Shaw who is 55k CSR but only been training since R5 and not sure whether he got any training before I bought him.

Salary £148,669 (£9,292 per week)

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down