Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final

+2
mattjair
shotgunal
6 posters

Go down

Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final Empty Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final

Post by shotgunal Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:00 am

Hey peeps,

I've set this topic up for all the new budding England Managers who want to raise a little pup in to the U20's squad and future England stardom.

The main page is hidden unless you are registered on the site to protect top secret spy stuff from jolly foreigners.

Basically this is what Im after from anyone interested in getting a player in the squad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dylan Levenworth
16 y/o (R1, D6) | 181cm | 120kg | England 50 stars
Right handed, right footed, in average form Stable.
An aggressive player with collected discipline, satisfactory leadership, and non-existent experience.

Level 3 youth coach and facility.
Level 4 trainers and facility - Level 5 under construction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy your player info include how many stars you've scouted them with. Also what level your training facilities are currently at. Realistically you need all the top youth bits and bobs.
Ideally the adult trainers and facilities should also be top wack level 5 for best gains. Or like me be in the positions were they will be built and Lvl 5 trainers ready around the beginning of season 23.

If you only have the youth facilities but are not quite there with the senior bits. Still post on here. There is the opportunity to sell your star on and keep him in the game.

Alternatively save your stars for the beginning of Season 24 and the next world cup, when you have the facilities to create a true great player.

shotgunal

Back to top Go down

Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final Empty Re: Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final

Post by mattjair Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:07 pm

Jordan Elias
16 y/o (R1, D5) | 198cm | 120kg | England | 50 stars
Right handed, right footed, in satisfactory form Increasing.
A collected player with flawless discipline, reputable leadership, and non-existent experience.

Nick Johns
16 y/o (R1, D4) | 180cm | 98kg | England | 40 stars
Right handed, left footed, in satisfactory form Increasing.
A timid player with collected discipline, limited leadership, and non-existent experience.

Youth level 3's across the board.
Senior level 4's across the board with 5's under construction - not yet sure when I'll open them, as I'm in Div4.

I will have one more pull next week who may be appropriate and will be a back (the incumbent is aging out of my academy).

mattjair

Back to top Go down

Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final Empty Re: Season 26 U20 WC... The road to the final

Post by holy_monkey Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.squad.youth.php#player=7961120

Troy "Fair" Maiden
16 y/o (R1, D7)   |   183cm   |   89kg   |   England   |  60 stars
Right handed, right footed, in average form Increasing.
A conservative player with reckless discipline, decent leadership, and non-existent experience.

Currently training him up to be a scrumhalf. Got lvl3 YA, lvl5 Seniors plus all trainers.

Do we still pull when they turn 17?  Or is it best to leave them in the YA for a bit now that the skill caps are soft?  I'm seeing some beasts come out of the academy nowadays.

holy_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by shotgunal Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Hey Monkey,
I believe that if you leave them in the YA you are looking at something in region of 100K CSR as a absolute max. When they turn 20, that is. At the same age if you look at the England U20 squad right now they go up to 170K CSR. They are all promoted at 17 and get 10 training spots.

shotgunal

Back to top Go down

Post by holy_monkey Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Cool will do then. I think in 2 seasons time I'll have some better prospects, gonna try saving all my stars and see if I can pull a 200 star 2nd row.

holy_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs1 Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:48 pm

holy_monkey wrote:Cool will do then.  I think in 2 seasons time I'll have some better prospects, gonna try saving all my stars and see if I can pull a 200 star 2nd row.

Best off doing several pulls of 40-50 stars, a bit less chance of a superstar, but with more pulls, more chance of something decent.

Raggs1

Back to top Go down

Post by holy_monkey Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:33 pm

Yeah that's what I've done in previous seasons, a couple of 60 pulls. Worked quite well, but I feel it's time to see if I can get a monster Very Happy

holy_monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:04 pm

I seriously so wouldn't risk it (I have 900 stars so could risk it) but I wouldn't
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 am

Roly Hewer
16 y/o (R2, D2) | 186cm | 86kg | England | 5 stars
Right handed, right footed, in satisfactory form Increasing.
An aggressive player with reckless discipline, decent leadership, and non-existent experience.

New to the game, so I only get 5 stars a week Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:37 am

Levi Todd
16 y/o (R2, D3) | 190cm | 85kg | England | 5 stars
Right handed, right footed, in average form Increasing.
A psychotic player with reckless discipline, satisfactory leadership, and non-existent experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:28 am

If I were you I'd save them up mock, wait till season 24 and you might be able to get a few beasts! I'll give you an exams, I joined the game a few seasons ago (about 11) and saved up all my stars for as long as I could... This year I've scouted three players already, one at 70 stars, one at 50 and one at 45, and I still have over 600 stars left!! If I were you I'd just focus on your team for now, upgrading your stadium and staff when possible and then scouting in 2 or 4 seasons time, and you'll rock it! Wink

https://brengland.forumotion.com/t1506p120-s26-u20-wc-england-squad#17967

Just in case you wanna have a look at the calibre of players you'll be getting in 4 seasons time Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:28 am

I wouldn't store them up until you have that many - some 30 star pulls when you have them and then promote into your first team may be the best option

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:32 am

I'm not saying wait 11 seasons Basil - I'm just saying he'd be better waiting 4 or maybe even 6 seasons until his academy is fully set up, along with at least level 3 trainers in his main squad Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:34 am

in which case he should sack his scout for the time being

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:40 am

Why? Four seasons will give him 320 stars and then he won't have to worry about using all of them on u20 pulls.

Back to top Go down

Post by shotgunal Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:24 am

For any budding managers out there. Lets put together a rough guide to getting the most out of your players. This is not gospel. With a bit of luck though this should help the newer England managers not waste stars, money and potential players.

Lets create a future player his name is Joe Rugby he has the potential to reach 600,000 CSR and be the best player in the world.

Facilities
Level 2 Youth facilities will not be efficient and you can take a big chunk of your player total potential away. say Joe's new top potential is ... 400,000 CSR
Level 1 would take an even bigger chunk off.

Also a mix of youth facilities and youth coaches, Only trains up to the lowest level. So a lvl 3 coach and lvl 2 facilities Will only train up to LVL 2. Making it pointless to hire or open facilities until you have them both ready to go, as it wastes money.

In short wait till you have all the level 3 set up in your YA (youth academy) before you start to promote players to your YA. By this point you will have built up 100 of stars and with a bit of luck open it all up on to LVL 3 in time for a world cup player. (beginning of an even season)

Stars
Stars work purely as an indicator to how long your scout spent looking for the talent. From 1 to 10 stars Joe Rugby gets a nice even increase in potential for each star.
So 1 star may give Joe a CSR of 40,000. 2 star = 80,000 and 10 star = 400,000. After that the returns start to diminish in other words your scout is starting to waste time searching for the perfect rugby player. So 11 stars might = 10.9 and 12 stars = 11.7 and so on.

In short, scouting under 10 stars is seriously cutting back on the potential available. Then due to the diminishing returns after 10 stars. It becomes a waste of stars to use over 50-70.

Training

To make Joe Rugby reach his potential and get him to U20 stardom promote Joe when he turns 17 and start training and playing him like you are trying to kill him. 10 training slots. Lvl 5 facilities and trainers. Friendly, cup and league matches.

With a bit of luck following all of this and if everything goes your way. You can get 15 seasons of destroying the player you might get somewhere near his potential CSR of 600,000.

shotgunal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down