Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor training outcome

4 posters

Go down

poor training outcome Empty poor training outcome

Post by xraysteve Tue May 06, 2014 4:46 pm

I picked up from transfer a player with 50,000 odd CSR who was very strong in some areas nd weak in others which I thought was no problem, I can train him up I thought but despte some game time and plenty of training his CSR is going up by only 400 per week if I am lucky.
Other similar players are going up by 1500 ish.

Can anyone tell me why?

xraysteve

Back to top Go down

poor training outcome Empty Re: poor training outcome

Post by Hopmans Tue May 06, 2014 5:15 pm

What was his age?

Younger players train faster than older players. i Assume you have at least lvl4 facil and trainers so hitting training limits wont be a problem at that level.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by xraysteve Tue May 06, 2014 5:42 pm

He is 19.

Yes level 4 facilities with a mx of level 3 and 4 coaches.

xraysteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Tue May 06, 2014 5:53 pm

xraysteve wrote:He is 19.

Yes level 4 facilities with a mx of level 3 and 4 coaches.

I'm not sure but i think it has to do with the fact that you are training skills that he is not high in. As we know CSR is exponential and a lower skill may not be worth many points. Further if you are training 2 similar players. One player on his main (high) skills and the other on his secondary (low) skills; the one which is trained on the high skills will get more CSR. This by no means signify that the higher csr player is the better one.

I think in this CSR might be fooling you into thinking he is a bad player. But rounded skills will be increasingly in demand even in the lower tier for seasons to come. I think its better for your team to have a rounded reserve player.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by shotgunal Wed May 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Steve, it may be worth checking his form. If it has been dropping since you bought him 400 CSR may make sense. On the up side if it is form his CSR will rocket back up as it increases.
Hopmans to what level can lvl 4 trainers go? And is it believed that while training a player within that limit. For instance Kicking: Amazing 14. Will a lvl 5 trainer give a better training increase, than a lvl 4? Or is lvl 5 literally only good for those top pops?

shotgunal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Wed May 07, 2014 4:02 pm

lvl5 is much more than lvl4. lvl4 trainer will get lesser increases than a lvl 5 even on low skill levels.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by shotgunal Wed May 07, 2014 4:04 pm

Oh good thanks Hopmans, I was wondering if I was about to throw away a lot of money for no reason.

shotgunal

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Thu May 08, 2014 8:18 pm

Hopmans wrote:lvl5 is much more than lvl4. lvl4 trainer will get lesser increases than a lvl 5 even on low skill levels.

I'm not sure it does. You really start to see a difference once skills hit 13, most certainly 14 and perhaps arguably 12. But at low skills the CSR gains and time between pops seems quite similar. And I say that having tracked gains every week on every player at lvl 4, then lvl 5 and currently back to lvl 4

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down