Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopmans' results with the Netherlands

+3
Wilz
beardface
Hopmans
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hopmans' results with the Netherlands - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopmans' results with the Netherlands

Post by gazla Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:40 am

Hopmans, sorry you ask me to re-post my question, i did but still no answer?????
gazla
gazla

Back to top Go down

Hopmans' results with the Netherlands - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopmans' results with the Netherlands

Post by Hopmans Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 am

Gazla, enough! I searched through the election page There is no such thing as a question by your that hasn't been answered either by me directly or by posting the texts: "the good book" & "Talent program" on this forum.

If you don't want to ask your question that's fine. But i will be answering questions from more mature people from now on.

Last edited by Hopmans on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 am

And i would like to say that I find the way of several of Wing's supporters is trying to skew this election is childish and not behavior that I expect from a NT team. And i think Wing won't be much helped by it either.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by agrimsley Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 am

Hopmans.

What I think you are forgetting is simple, wings supporters are generally the most active members of the English community. They are the managers who put in the time and effort to bring together a large nation in producing a focused NT scene.

By all means, we welcome competition and healthy debate, but when a manager outside of this community rocks up from nowhere professing to be the Messiah who can deliver what others have not, it is only natural to query what you can bring that is different.

You have no prior knowledge of the trainers or players. No relationships built with managers who are bringing through new NT players. No relationships built with the English U20 scene to ensure the players continue to develop for England.

I would welcome you in to the community to build those foundations and consider you a valid candidate in the future but surely you can't expect to win an election before all of that?

agrimsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 am

That all being said that is still no reason for lies and slander.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by agrimsley Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:04 am

I can appreciate that view. In future, may I suggest that you rise above anything which you believe to be so and continue to put your views forward on the NT. By retaliating and getting drawn in to bickering, it leaves you looking petty even more so when you are accusing members who are well established here.

agrimsley

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 am

The problem with slander is exactly that. If you don't say anything people start believing it. If you do say anything your a whiney Dog of the Female Persuasion who needs to rise above it.

There is no win and that's exactly why Wing is using this tactic. It would suit him more though if his team would spend more time on the NT. We all want England to move forward. This isnt helping at all.

Why hasnt wing said he would implement the "good book"? He has had plenty of time to comment on it. And I belive it would be a perfect way to get new managers into training -20 and NT players
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 am

There be no slander here (not technically). hic sunt dracones

The problem with engaging in such fashion is you're taking a pop at those whom you're asking to vote for you. And it's never for the person standing to dictate what an electorate should choose to care about, at most you can set out some things you care about.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:33 am

very well then,I make a new topic for it.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by gazla Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 am

Sorry hopman, I reposted on this thread a very similar question to the one I posted on br. You have not answered this question to my satisfaction anywhere else in your campaign, hence why I asked it. You have avoided answering again by accusing me of slander.. not true, people can see for themselves on this thread. And you seem to imply that wing has something to do with it..... No. I asked the question on here and you have not answered it. You can scroll back to page one an see it if you want! I was really considering a vote change last week, some of what you have said is good, but to attack my character sir,I will never vote for you, I was open to it in the future if you put I'm some time, but now...never(Excuse spelling I'm on my phone and have fat lock fingers.).
gazla
gazla

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:30 am

Hopmans wrote:The problem with slander is exactly that. If you don't say anything people start believing it. If you do say anything your a whiney Dog of the Female Persuasion who needs to rise above it.

There is no win and that's exactly why Wing is using this tactic. It would suit him more though if his team would spend more time on the NT. We all want England to move forward. This isnt helping at all.

Why hasnt wing said he would implement the "good book"? He has had plenty of time to comment on it. And I belive it would be a perfect way to get new managers into training -20 and NT players
By the way i am not using this tactic in any way shape or form i have never asked any single english manager to post on my behalf during this election and the opinions they have are thier own .

Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:19 pm

that's what you told us Wing, and of course we believe you

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:22 pm

i told you?
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2