Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stadium expansion?

5 posters

Go down

Stadium expansion? Empty Stadium expansion?

Post by luggy3 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi guys after some input - Im in my 2nd season & looks like will be in the top 4 at least so staying up in Div 4. Looking to spend my prize money on expansion, what sort of numbers should I be looking at? Im at the standard 5k and selling out every home game.
Ps How do I find how many members I have?

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Stadium expansion? Empty Re: Stadium expansion?

Post by ngater Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Take a look on http://brmanager.go1.cc/V3

The team tab will help answer your questions as a start point. From memory you need premium to check number of members, but may be wrong

ngater

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:43 pm

go on sponsors to see your member numbers
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by luggy3 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Cheers guys - BRM came at as I need a 8000 stadium, does that sound right? I have 1078 members now. Should I do this in one lump or worth splitting it up?

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:43 pm

8,000 doesn't sound too big a jump, perhaps, depends on how many bots in your league and if 2 or more teams might be about to go bot. If anything I'd perhaps think to go a little smaller, but not expand standing and do not much in the way of expanding uncovered. I'm doing this from memory though as I no longer have the details of what I did to my stadium as regards stages of expansion and member size.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by ngater Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:29 pm

You need premium to see your members on 'sponsors' btw .....

Looking at your league you have got 3 BOTS. Sedgley Park will probably win it as they have been yo yo'ing between DIII and DIV. They were in my league last season and have a reasonable team.

So in summary it very much depends on how much money you have, it is a difficult balance between getting money in and improving your squad in DIV. Looking at your team you have a lot of older players which will need to be replaced at some point in the next season or two.

ngater

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:27 pm

You need premium to see the member's contentment timeline, you don't need premium to see how many members you have. Multiple bots is perhaps a concern, but if you're selling out the 5K to bots them perhaps an increase to 7,000 would suffice (and don't expanding standing, and have only a smallish rise in the uncovered)

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by ngater Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Sorry, you are of course right - flicked on to the page too quickly!

ngater

Back to top Go down

Post by luggy3 Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Cheers guys - the bots have just come in after round 7 was a full stocked league before that. Indeed I have older players but slowly replacing them, I wanted to make sure I stayed in Div 4 before anything else as a first priority.

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:31 pm

I think the argument the guys above are making is that if you have a lot of bots in your league, you won't fill your new stadium as some of the fans who come to watch games at your stadium must come from your opponent. You'll need to work out whether it's still worth it in the long haul at say 75% capacity for the games against the bots or if the money would be better spent elsewhere and you get a guaranteed 90-100% every game if you leave the stadium as is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:58 pm

yes cus i believe i'm correct in saying although you'd be earning money for the 75% filled, you'll actually be losing money for each empty seat. something to bear in mind. i don't know how much/what ratio's
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by luggy3 Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:30 am

Hmm worth investigating. Won't my league be refilled with all human for next season?

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:44 am

Depends on the league, but even suppose you see bots replaced next season they might be ocm that go bot at the halfway point and you mayn't play them at home until the 2nd half of the regular season. Just keep in mind an empty stadium can see lower returns, and even with a one off cost of $25k for every expansion caution is a good idea.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down