Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock?

2 posters

Go down

How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock? Empty How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock?

Post by quind Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Aged 18. 200cm/116kg aggressive/reckless

Stamina 10
Handling 9
Attack 9
Defence 11
Technique 10
Strength 10
Jumping 10
Speed 9
Agility 8
Kicking 3

lvl 4 nets only, but available in stamina, attack or defence as required. could have kicking, but I can't see many advocating that

TT is handling, defence, technique and speed, and due to stay the same for a while

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock? Empty Re: How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock?

Post by quind Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 pm

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.squad.php#player=11636391

as things stand his training will see him pop again in handling, technique and strength this season. possibly defence.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock? Empty Re: How would you train this flanker, or indeed lock?

Post by Wingnut Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 pm

i would give him 2 stam and tech and 1 in everything else leaving out jumping and kicking and play him 6
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 pm

That's basically what he'll be from next season. Over these last few weeks I've knocked him down to just 1x stamina and put him on 2 x hands. but by R6 next season I'll want that atk session elsewhere most likely so he'll go back to 1 x hnds and 2 x stam

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Actually bigger query with this lad. Given there's work to be done on handling and speed and possibly jumping is at what point should nets come off attack and agility?

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down