Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions Watch - Blindside

3 posters

Go down

Pick the starting blindside (or number 6)

Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap23%Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap45%Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 10 ]
Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap0%Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap23%Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap9%Lions Watch - Blindside I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

Lions Watch - Blindside Empty Lions Watch - Blindside

Post by quind Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:46 am

Same as the earlier polls, pick your preferred starting player and this time we're looking at blindsides. Or some may be looking at a back row unit, and some left/right flankers. I appreciate some will think I should list various candidates under other polls, by all means comment on my shortcomings (they're many) just don't expect me to care.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Lions Watch - Blindside Empty Re: Lions Watch - Blindside

Post by HowieLO6 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 am

quind wrote:Same as the earlier polls, pick your preferred starting player and this time we're looking at blindsides. Or some may be looking at a back row unit, and some left/right flankers. I appreciate some will think I should list various candidates under other polls, by all means comment on my shortcomings (they're many) just don't expect me to care.

Herein lies the problem. Are we going left/right, maybe two "6.5"s? I'm not nearly familiar enough with the dark arts of the backrow, but I'd give Robshaw a look here. Arguably, his more suitable role and you can't have too many captains in a situation like this.

Granted, he'd certainly be needing someone to provide some impetus going forward, to come off the bench, but he'd certain grind down Pocock et al for 50+ minutes.

HowieLO6

Back to top Go down

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 pm

this in my opinion is the hardest area of selection. cus you could pick completely different players who could both have great impact. for me its croft if you want an attacking threat, lydiate for his defense or wood for his bit of both. if wood hadn't been injured for so long i'd be inclined to pick him, but i think against the southern hemisphere its more about ball retention and technique than the lucky line break therefore i think lydiate
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down