Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when's the best time to sell a player

Go down

when's the best time to sell a player Empty when's the best time to sell a player

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 pm

hi guys,

just looking for some advice on selling a player. I have an 18 year old here with the following numbers:

18 y/o (R8, D6) | 43,757 CSR (+1,463) | $7,371 p.w. | 181cm | 108kg | England

Right handed, right footed, in satisfactory form .
A collected player with controlled discipline, limited leadership, and non-existent experience.
Energy: Weary
Stamina: Decent Handling: Princely
Attack: Decent Defense: Reputable
Technique: Princely Strength: Princely
Jumping: Average Speed: Impressive
Agility: Average Kicking: Horrible

I already have a decent enough hooker for my standards, so I was wondering at what age I should sell this player in order to get the best price. Is he more sellable when he's young? Or when he's older and had a chance to improve?

Also is there a best time in the season to sell players? I'm assuming at the end of the season, managers have more money and are re-evaluating squads? What's your experience?

Thanks for your help,
Mark

Back to top Go down

when's the best time to sell a player Empty Re: when's the best time to sell a player

Post by Mazzeha Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 am

I'd sell him now, if your sure you dont want him. He wont improve massively in skills if your not gonna train him any way. So i'd put him on the market about 20k under what you want to sell him for so you atleast get a price you want.

Mazzeha

Back to top Go down