Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three...

2 posters

Go down

Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three... Empty Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three...

Post by quind Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 am

And where the home side would have a 1st XV avg of 210k CSR, and the spend on the 1st XV each week in wages was $300k or so.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three... Empty Re: Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three...

Post by luggy3 Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:39 pm

Is that even do able? Most 200k teams I have played are at 380k a week plus?

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three... Empty Re: Looking for an away Thursday friendly or two, or three...

Post by quind Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:01 am

Is that $380/k a week on squad wages, or 1stXV wages?

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by luggy3 Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:56 am

In the style of Homer Simpson "Doh!"

If you struggle though Im 180k CSR and around 300k a week.

luggy3

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:10 am

If you want to send an invite in r7 that'd be cool. At 180k I'd have perhaps said no, but you've a huge exp advantage over me, and basically I'm looking for a side 5-10% better than mine.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down