Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup

5 posters

Go down

Who will win?

Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup I_vote_rcap42%Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup I_vote_rcap58%Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 12

Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup Empty Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup

Post by Ultimatem Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 pm

0%?

#fightingtalk
#steroidabuse
#hashtag

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup Empty Re: Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup

Post by quind Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Tricky vote to call this. Obviously if the question was who does the board want to win it'd be much easier, as is I'm going to do as Grange Hill told us all and say no to drugs, drugs are bad m'kay

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup Empty Re: Chances of Florida/Flozilla reaching the next round of the cup

Post by Widget Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Slim.

I want neither manager to win so no bias here.

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 am

Widget wrote:Slim.

I want neither manager to win so no bias here.

why lol

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Clearly you've got the better team and much better energy. You'll walk this one, I just hope my lads give a good account of themselves.

#voted4u

Last edited by Flozilla on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I'm awesome)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Aha, in all seriousness good luck mate! (ps the votes cast you as favourites Wink )

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:19 pm

I'm guessing you voted for yourself, with my vote for you means you only got 2 votes from others. I'm going to lose the game, but at least I won the popularity poll.

Good luck to you too, don't think you'll need it, lets just hope for a close game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:32 pm

i didnt think flo had the energy to win but i voted for him anway
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:38 pm

Flo didn't have the energy, or the team but he gave M a good run for his money.

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Has Flo been following the football and been inspired by those who talk of themselves in the 3rd person?

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

I have not been following the wendyball! How dare you suggest such a thing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Much better

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:40 pm

Great game! On equal energies things would have been much different! So glad I didn't rest one of my wingers as I was about to for a guy 100kcsr less and that might have meant a loss!

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:01 pm

I nearly cancelled the training on my 3 NT players for the week, but didn't think it worth it as I thought you were going to slaughter me. Now really wish I'd done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 pm

good man flo
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Flozilla wrote:I nearly cancelled the training on my 3 NT players for the week, but didn't think it worth it as I thought you were going to slaughter me. Now really wish I'd done it.

yeah that may well have made the difference!!

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by amz Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 pm

worked for me against Undead. glad I ended his 9 seasons winning streak. in fact I did ordered everybody to have a rest during training.

amz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down