Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toby Flood

2 posters

Go down

Toby Flood Empty Toby Flood

Post by quind Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Has been taken to hospital after being cleaned up by Dan Tuohy in today's friendly Vs Ulster.

Not sure of details, other than Flood took an arm to the head, possibly face, ans was treated on the pitch for 10 minutes or so before being taken of sans an oxygen mask.  Tuohy received a yellow for his actions.

Hope if he's bad it's only something like a fractured cheekbone and not the eye socket. Can't comment on whether Tuohy, who's no angel but a player I rather like, is in trouble as I've no idea.  I've been told he will be, but that's not from a source without bias.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Toby Flood Empty Re: Toby Flood

Post by Raggs Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Really hope it's not too serious.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:15 am

Anyone seen this yet? I'm intrigued by the notion the ref gave a yellow, it's most likely an accident and one of those things in which case a yellow is rather harsh, or he led with an elbow and knocked a player out which I would have thought would be a red.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:32 am

Seen a photo, hard to claim an attempted hand-off since it's a fist. But I'm guessing no video footage, and someone said that tigers have a no-citing policy??? so I'm guessing nothing is going to happen.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 am

or elbow, there's a picture in the Daily Mail article where they're going about the story with their normal reserve

still could be an accident, stills can give a horrible bias

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down