Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

+48
BeefDave
jamesbass
harrytc
wonderfulworld
highlandbill
seanand
chewdra
Ultimatem
quind
GDBFC99
Mega man al
Jonny2Hats
Moz
cheeseman
ahearnepaul
Jonny
agrimsley
BrockVH
Pantherus
Ifeicus
Jumpinbeans
Mr Kearns
wilf3uk
1Guvnor
beardface
Bronson
Blandy
wexford1979
Widget
jimjam_w
Sadiq
savageYfronts
jeolmaga
TinHead
triggerappy
SammyPye
Maf
Wingnut
chewy
Samba
Wilz
Putner
ngater
Reece3d
quick
Harmsy
The Zec
Raggs
52 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:37 am

Welcome all Very Happy Everyones welcome, if your forum has been a bit quiet then we're happy to have you make some noise in ours. We just have to remember not to discuss too much sensitive stuff in the chatbox Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by jeolmaga Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 am

just relax its not like I would publish anything sensitive on the canadian forums Smile
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:45 am

So we'll just start discussing how kickass our current u20s are, and how they demolished the Italians, even though it was tnt vs normal (and we weren't tnting Very Happy). That'll give you some news, you can be one of the first reporters to start doing regular pieces on the WC winners (we hope Wink ).
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:21 am

lol welcome boys stick around Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by savageYfronts Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi all, savageYfronts here, I was once within touching distance of being english national team manager but in the end a 99% vote swing took it away from me in the last minute. Still, many thanks to the brave pair that voted for me! Cool

There´s more action in a saudi pig farm than on the spanish offsite so I thought I´d join and use the opportunity to practice stuff I´m learning from urban dictionary. tongue

savageYfronts

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:11 pm

You came, I saw, I made you a foreign type before even your first post Wink

Get onto the chat, we watch our words there, so hopefully you won't learn too many of our secrets Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by savageYfronts Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Oh God, another psycho with my IP address! Mad Laughing

savageYfronts

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm

I'll only use it for the power of good!

Now come onto the chat, we're talking about things we don't want you to know Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Hello, I am Sadiq. I am currently managing Oldham Knights and training Jaime Damerell.

Sadiq

Back to top Go down

Post by jimjam_w Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 am

Hi folks - Jim here, I've just started out, so feeling like a total newbie here!

jimjam_w

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 am

That's allowed Very Happy, we were all there at one point or another. The trick is, the earlier you find the offsite and start asking questions, the less time you spend making bad decisions in game Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Hi,

im dave im an englishman now moved my club to korea for a variety of reasons most people know me from the old forum but to anyone who dont Hello Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey I am Widget, been playing BR since the back end of season 3 so have been playing for quite a while. Currently training some potential u20's for the s16 u20 WC which is the start of a long term plan that I have yet to come up with. Will be on here as much as possible.

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by wexford1979 Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Hey guys, Wex here, I was hoping to see some of your Senior NT player stats but looks like I'll go home empty handed.

wexford1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Very Happy
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Blandy Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Hey,

I am in my 4th season of VR, manage Benwell in IV.27. Looks like I'll be finishing mid table again this season, just slowly building my team and facilities.

Blandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronson Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi guys I'm Bronson. I'm a relative n00b, started playing at the beginning of this season. Currently top of Division V.21 (Fernhill Heath RFC- the Black Pegasi), so I'm doing ok! But as I'm still finding my feet I'm more than welcome to any advice people have for my team.

Bronson

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 am

Welcome Very Happy, the chatbox is where we do most our talking and helping, so get on and ask questions Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beardface Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 am

name: beardface status: 2nd season newbie description: have face with beard.
beardface
beardface

Back to top Go down

Post by 1Guvnor Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 pm

1Guvnor here...currently 4th season playing BR, Mid Div IV with Bedford, unlike the real team!, avid spouter of all kinds of rubbish, has an opinion on most things and is desperately trying to work out how to get up a division! Shocked

1Guvnor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 pm

If you work out how to get to div 3, tell me Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Courage1989 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 am

Hi,

I'm Mark. I manage Earth in IV.23, and we're looking to finish about 3rd or 4th and making massive improvements.

I'm most willing to help any newb and lower tier manager out with tactics and specs for a side, much like raggs. PM me any time and I will solve what Issues you need and I'm an England U20 manager hopeful with a couple of years more experience.

I tend to be sprightly, and post on most discussions involving tactics, methods to improve.. and any way to get into Tier III Sad!!! Coaching often discussed too.

Courage1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi all,

Ash here first season player will be heading up to iv next season. Am looking for friendlies on mondays if anyone wants to lose some rating points in iv. hoping to get a good rating by the end of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by wilf3uk Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Gd evening gents.

Thought I'd pop in and see how you do things on the other side of the severn.

Fingers crossed we get into EU.1 next season so our U20s can beat the S**t out of each other. The banter in EU.2 is non-exsistent elephant
wilf3uk
wilf3uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 pm

looking forward to having you in EU.1 mate aslong as you are on our side slightly more than irelands then the banter will be great lol Wink
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum