Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA?

3 posters

Go down

17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA? Empty 17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA?

Post by ngater Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Bradley Dear
17 y/o (R1, D6) | 194cm | 88kg | England
Right handed, right footed, in average form Stable.
An aggressive player with controlled discipline, decent leadership, and non-existent experience.
Energy: Perfect
%
Stamina: Satisfactory 7 Handling: Admirable 10
Attack: Impressive 11 Defense: Moderate 5
Technique: Satisfactory 7 Strength: Average 6
Jumping: Decent 8 Speed: Limited 4
Agility: Decent 8 Kicking: Princely 12

Keen to get a view on likely value ....

ngater

Back to top Go down

17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA? Empty Re: 17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA?

Post by hikky999 Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Looks a cracking prospect, wouldn't mind him myself if I had the funds.

hikky999

Back to top Go down

17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA? Empty Re: 17 YO - Fly half .... worth selling or train until 19 in YA?

Post by quind Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:14 pm

YA if training will suit

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by ngater Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:40 am

Thanks, all L3 YA .... Just looking at training plans and other prospects.

ngater

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:40 am

Ideally another two seasons in the YA with TT always on stamina, defence and speed. And the fourth slot on a mix of agility, handling and attack. I'd also be happy enough with the some strength training if that better suits other YA trainees. It does very much depend on the needs of other YA players though.

I wouldn't promote him now with a view to putting nets on him as he's just so hard to train, if the speed and jumping ratings were swapped I might think differently, but they're not so I'd go with the YA unless YA training will not suit, and then I'd promote to sell asap with the hope that the 12 kicking gets some interest.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum