Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bor organizer

Go down

Bor organizer Empty Bor organizer

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi

Does anyone use Bo organizer, I downloaded it yesterday spent £20000 on a player who it said had a ranking of 5 but now his in my squad he has a ranking of 2.19
I also have my star player who gets man of the match and won me promotion he normally gets 4 to 5 stars but Bo organizer thinks he is worth 1.19 and chooses a a newly promoted academy player over him.
I just wondered what other peoples views of it were and others had found the same problems.

I have other players where the stats are clearly a lot worse but get a higher score in Bo organiser, confused confused 

Back to top Go down

Bor organizer Empty Re: Bor organizer

Post by Tedage Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 pm

I use every now and then, it's a useful training tracker.

I would imagine the 2.19 will be due to form and it doesn't really take weight/height in to account properly. It's a good guideline but I wouldn't use it as gospel.

Once you get more confident you can customise the weighting of each stat in the settings within the programme. This will allow you to develop the kind of team that you want rather than the one prescribed by Borganizer.

If you have any questions about it I can talk to you in detail either through PM or on the chatbox when I'm around.

Tedage

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum