Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth Academy

3 posters

Go down

Youth Academy Empty Youth Academy

Post by Boris Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:51 am

FYI i have full level 3 Youth Academy, Ful level 4 senior coaches and facilities. Level 5 Attack and Defence Coaches join in sept and october.

Right as it stands i am spending 30 stars every 3 weeks on a new youthe player. This is purely geared towards revenue stream. Im getting a decent balanced 65k CSR 19 year old every 3 weeks and its netting me around 150k a time. Also because im leaving my youths in so much longer i am winning the youth league comfortably every year.

So now i've been in the game for a while im looking to divert towards u20 prospects. I know the start of next season is key however before then i only have enough time to accrue 100stars. Should i just continue with my policy and wait for the next intake season (hopefully saving up enough stars for something special) or do i stop promoting on 30 now, wait till next season and scout 2x players on 50 stars?
Or i could continue on 30 stars but start promoting those players just turned 17 rather than waiting until they are nearly 20?

I can give 10 sessions to anyone showing promise but i guess i would have to be guided as to who is worth it.

Boris

Back to top Go down

Youth Academy Empty Re: Youth Academy

Post by Wingnut Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 am

could try 2 50 star players next season mate
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 pm

If you want to train for England almost certainly you'd need full level 5s, that or they'd need to be beasts when pulled.

If the intent is to promote and sell then the money is in locks, front rows and kickers. As a guide I sold a 32K CSR (who was an openside/centre prospect) just turned 17 earlier this season, so U20 eligible, he was collected/collected I think, had an exp pop to despicable and 78 or 80 TDSP (don't quite recall which), and he sold for $11k

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down