Getting battered by the bots

Go down

Getting battered by the bots

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Howdy folks!

I've been playing a few weeks now and despite not being able to beat the bots it's all very interesting.
I'm pretty sure I've got all my players in the right position and have bought nearly an entire squad of slightly better players (on a tight budget except for a few trainees) than the oddballs I was given anyway but it's all a bit depressing when the bots smash you off the park- especially as I only lost to the one, top of the table, human in the league 17-15 in my first ever game and have been winning my friendlies.
Anyone got any tips on tactics for an idiot?

At the moment I'm playing:
Pick & Go: 25%
Driving: 40%
Expansive: 15%
Creative: 20%

Drift

Kicking level: 30%
Kick for touch: 70%
Up & Under: 30%
Not allowing drop goals

Intensity: Normal
Discipline: Normal

Cheers in advance! Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting battered by the bots

Post by Raggs on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:50 pm

First off play 25% in everything against the bots. Should mean you get the ball everywhere equally, giving you chances to score. Next up, get on the chatbox where it's easier to talk things through Very Happy.

I'll take a look at your squad and lineup if I can Very Happy.
Raggs
Admin

View user profile http://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Taken a quick look. Seems like you've got a decent lineup set. And not too many bots in your league either.

Next 2 league matches, play with LTNT intensity, more points = better position = more cash + members.

Then stop spending money. You need to train 3-4 youngsters (17/18). Also a good idea (if you haven't) to get to lvl 2 facilities and trainers. What YA facilities do you have? You don't need much at all, the YA is something you run when you can afford it, not so necessary at such an early stage, though a scout is still important.

As I said, get onto chat when you can and ask whoevers on to take a look for you, they'll help sort you out.
Raggs
Admin

View user profile http://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down