Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best player up for sale

Go down

My best player up for sale Empty My best player up for sale

Post by quind Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Well best according to CSR at least. He's a 29 year old flawless flanker with 13 tech and a little under 70K CSR. I'm selling to raise cash, lower wages, and because at some point he'll start declining. Though to date he's only gained in training, and if he carries on rising next year then selling him will be a bad call.

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.squad.php#player=6353285

Gets 5.5 stars playing wnwim, and 6 stars playing normal. Not sure he's ever had a TNT game for me - but he'll get one in his final game next Saturday.

Edit - That kicking rating was boosted by an IGT pop in kicking from the match today. My TT is handling, defence, technique and speed. And in fairness looking at his history speed might be the next to pop from TT. In his season with me he's added around 10K CSR and had just the two pops, one in defence and the other in kicking.

Last edited by quind on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

My best player up for sale Empty Re: My best player up for sale

Post by quind Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:49 pm

He really is up for sale now. He did go up before but was then withdrawn after the clocks went back.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down