Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players

5 posters

Go down

Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players Empty Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players

Post by Tubbs Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Just wanted to know whether people think it is better to buy high CSR players or upgrade training facilities. If training facilities what is best to start with?

Tubbs

Back to top Go down

Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players Empty Re: Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players

Post by Wingnut Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:32 pm

upgrade facilities and get some 17 year olds.

whatever level you have upgrade to the next level. you have to follow the steps so i suppose the best to start with is level 2
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players Empty Re: Upgrade traing facilities or Buy players

Post by Tubbs Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:51 pm

I guess level 2 is the best pl;ace to start haha. But academy or full squad to level 2

Tubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 pm

full squad first
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:16 pm

until seniors are at level 3 i wouldn't do anything as regards the YA bar hiring a scout. once seniors are at lvl 3 then decide if you're going to stick with lvl 3 training for a few seasons to come, if so perhaps then start building YA training. if you want to push as quickly as possible for lvl 4 training I'd continue to hold off on developing the YA until lvl 4s are sorted, AND your weekly profit/loss can handle a YA on top of lvl 4s

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm

OK Thanks for the help

Tubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 am

I was actually thinking someone should try to fully upgrade their YA and keep recruiting in 20 stars and get a great squad 3 seasons.
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Flu444 Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:11 am

thats what ive done with my affiliate Jeo, lvl one main squad training but 2 weeks from lvl 3's for the YA. want to see if i can produce 40-50k guys in a few seasons time to give me the base of a team before training some stars

Flu444

Back to top Go down

Post by jeolmaga Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 am

looking forward to the results!
jeolmaga
jeolmaga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down