Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game Training

3 posters

Go down

In-game Training Empty In-game Training

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:28 pm

I read on here that the intensity your team plays with in a match effects the amount of training they receive, however unlike experience (to my understanding), it becomes less with the higher intensity. The guide even goes as far as suggesting that if you TNT the match you get no IGT whatsoever.

Is this the case?

Back to top Go down

In-game Training Empty Re: In-game Training

Post by Raggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Not any more. It used to be wnwim gave most igt, now igt is calculated by the quality of your opponent. Mondays give 100% igt regardless of opposition quality.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:32 pm

no mate IGT is based on the strength of your opposition.

the better the opposition in relation to your team the more training they receive.

Intensity does however effect the amount of experience they recieve so TNT gives max experience
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 pm

IGT is done the same for both Monday friendlies and any league/cup games?

Better is gauged by the star values given to the players in the reporters summary isn't it? With the comparison being made according to the general position the player plays (i.e. your hooker is measured against their front row) I think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Mondays is 100% regardless of opponent. Better I assume is as you say.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:07 pm

To follow up also then on a situation I was curious about. The guide suggested not worrying too much about training stamina in anything other than team training, since the benefit received from the team training and IGT should be sufficient.

Is this an appropriate suggestion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Personally I like high stamina, I believe training stamina to 14/15 by the age of 21 is just right, since 1x stam tt will then take it to 18 in another 6-8 seasons I believe, just as the player should be reaching a peak.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:20 pm

With level 2 or level 3 facilities and coaches, plus a regular smattering of friendlies and league/cup matches, what sort of development times should I be expecting for 17, 18 and 19 y/os?

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Aim for 10 and above. The higher the better, but don't just train stamina, else you'll just maintain a higher standard of low(er) skills.

But certainly for a long time there shouldn't be much thought of not including stamina and handling in your TT. Useful to have a stamina trainer, but I didn't have one for along time to help keep costs down.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down