Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop

3 posters

Go down

How should be the starting tighthead prop?

Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap35%Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap0%Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap6%Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap53%Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 9 ]
Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap6%Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 17

Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop Empty Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop

Post by quind Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:44 am

As before vote for your preferred starting player, in this instance the tighthead prop. This might just be the shortest of shortlists, but it seems baring injury it'll be really hard to shift the current incumbents. Only really included 2 Scottish options to allow for Sunday voting, can't see either of them playing myself.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop Empty Re: Lions Watch - Tighthead Prop

Post by Meeeeeeeat_ Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:31 pm

i think its really between jones and cole. and i'm gonna go with cole because he's alot younger and will be around for a while yet. though anyone know the status on sheridan? is he just injured or has he packed it in now?
Meeeeeeeat_
Meeeeeeeat_

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Sheridan is a loosehead so would really need to be on the other prop thread. He's retired from test rugby, but will be playing for Toulon this coming season. And he should be nicely rested as they've signed Jenkins too. So I imagine they'll both play a similar number og games with Ted down to play more when Jenkins is way with Wales.

And I think Toulon still have Hayman on the other side. So I don't know what the French salary cap is, but whatever it is I've even less idea how Toulon come in under the cap.

Surprised to see a vote for Cross, especially with none for Jones so far. I went for Cole myself as I'd paid Healy and Cole. But I would be more than happy to see Jenkins and Jones start.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:12 pm

sheridon and hayman lol i wouldnt like to play toulon
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 pm

With say Jenkins to come off the bench, it's frankly not funny. If they can play as a team they'll do some damage

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum