Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season long project

+3
Raggs
Boris
Tedage
7 posters

Go down

Season long project Empty Season long project

Post by Tedage Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:20 am

Hi guys,

Some of you may know me. I've been playing for nearly two seasons now, been promoted and demoted during that time and I'm looking for someone to help guide me through a Div IV season.

I'm on the way to being promoted again this year and I'm looking for a little helping hand to keep me up in Div IV. If anyone's interested in helping me with scouting/tactics or assessing the strengths/weaknesses of my own team please give me a shout.

Tedage

Tedage

Back to top Go down

Season long project Empty Re: Season long project

Post by Boris Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 am

im in the same boat myself, in my 3rd season, barely stayed in deivision IV last season and it looking precarious for me again this year. Am happy to play some friendlies to boost in game training? my teams average CSR is 23k.

Boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 am

Obviously when I'm in the chat I'm always happy to help. Most important things I can suggest.

Aim low, you need 6th place to survive. Target your opponents, just take a look at who has lower or similar csr to you. These are the guys you need to beat down into 7th and 8th.

Most importantly, WNWIM all the games that aren't against people you can possibly beat normal, and that aren't the 7th and 8th guys. Then in the 2nd half of the season, take advantage of the fact that some of these teams will be expecting a wnwim, and TNT them if they put forward a load of 2nds Very Happy. It's these extra points that could help the most.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:29 pm

im too busy to help you full time lads but ofcourse any time i am on chat i can help.
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:50 am

Full time will be a but difficult and I haven't been on chat so much recently because of the time I seem to be getting online, but I am happy to help with anything. Just send me a pm on here, or preferably BR and I will take a look at whatever it is and get back to you.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by quick Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:14 am

I am happy to help you when I'm on chat and also you can pm me on here or on BR. A quick word of advice pick your battles!

quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Tedage Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 am

Cheers guys

Tedage

Back to top Go down

Post by Courage1989 Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Txt me anytime on here.. On blackout and I'm more than happy to help and will reply asap Smile.

Courage1989
Earth
Div IV.23

Courage1989

Back to top Go down

Post by quick Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 am

So how is it going?

quick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content