Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

+48
BeefDave
jamesbass
harrytc
wonderfulworld
highlandbill
seanand
chewdra
Ultimatem
quind
GDBFC99
Mega man al
Jonny2Hats
Moz
cheeseman
ahearnepaul
Jonny
agrimsley
BrockVH
Pantherus
Ifeicus
Jumpinbeans
Mr Kearns
wilf3uk
1Guvnor
beardface
Bronson
Blandy
wexford1979
Widget
jimjam_w
Sadiq
savageYfronts
jeolmaga
TinHead
triggerappy
SammyPye
Maf
Wingnut
chewy
Samba
Wilz
Putner
ngater
Reece3d
quick
Harmsy
The Zec
Raggs
52 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:32 pm

Bob from St Andrew's here, I've finally got round to getting onto the offsite! I've got a potential U20s prop/hooker about to be promoted so could I get access to the "U20s urgent plan" thread please?

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by Wingnut Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:14 pm

once he is promoted we might allow your viewing rights Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello guys, I'm Adam, relative newbie here - managed a few different teams a few years ago, mostly in England and one in South Africa, back now with Hellfire Corner RFC based in my native Kent Smile Starting out down in Division 5, with a plan - this time I won't be so shocked and 'OMG I'M GETTING PWNED' when I get to Division 3 and have my **** kicked repeatedly that I'll ragequit, hopefully I'll be more prepared this time when I get there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi

I'm the Harlequins Manager. Thats about it

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 7 Empty im new

Post by Guest Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:18 pm

hi guys

im new to this but had another acc so i still know a few things so ask me things ur unsure about santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey Akinfenwa.

Was your other account one that any of us would recognise from the offsite?
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:17 am

Hi All, I am a total Newbie, Just started this season so any help/guidance greatfully accepted !

#1 in v.3 at the moment, so doing OK, but ranking not good as I lost to one of my none bots in my league early on in the season Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:31 pm

I'm Mr Greg and I like turtles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Hello again, I've promoted my potential u20s hooker (looks reasonable, I think, other than his reckless discipline) and I've been discussing his training with Benfluleck. Any chance I could get access to the u20s sqaud thread?
Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 am

me too. ive just signed up how do i access U20 squad list?

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 pm

you need to be upgraded mate Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 7 Empty Im also new!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Hello Im new Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello I'm Bozz22 I'm also new hear eager to get started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 am

I know I've already introduced myself but I now have an english connection Smile

Set up my affiliate in england Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesbass Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Hi, I'm James.....been going for a while but want to be verified as an English manager - can anyone help!?
Cheers

jamesbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi I'm Joshua. Been playing BR for quite a while now and should really have done this sooner.

I'm in need of some tips on stadium and some useful training tips.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 pm

come to me for all your training tips mate , im also not the worst financial manager Wink

or ask anyone on here to be honest lol
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 pm

Ok cheers for that, will pop you a mail soon about questions that I would like answering please if that's cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 am

Yo, I'm Shiii, I'm English but manage a Scottish team cause I'm different

Back to top Go down

Post by BeefDave Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi I'm BeefDave, I don't remember how I got this nickname tbh, I'm known as lots of stuff

BeefDave

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm

so called Beef, but could be lots of stuff. just like the real thing

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by stomalomalus Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:48 pm

I see I never introduced myself when I joined. Since then, I haven't posted, although I've been active on BR.

Some backstory...when I started, I tried to do everything, started losing money, so scrapped the YA.

Worst decision I could have made. So recently I started building it up again. In 9 weeks I should have a level 3 YA coach, and I'll be ready to produce the next generation of talent Smile

This season is one of transition and I'm expecting 3rd spot in my league. In 3 seasons I will be looking to challenge for promotion, and aim to have gained it in 5.

Then, who knows.

stomalomalus

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Welcome stomalomalus Smile

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazza79 Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Welcome all the new peeps

Dazza79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey Chaps. I played a few seasons a while ago and now back as I have more free time. Do people still post on here much?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum