Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

+48
BeefDave
jamesbass
harrytc
wonderfulworld
highlandbill
seanand
chewdra
Ultimatem
quind
GDBFC99
Mega man al
Jonny2Hats
Moz
cheeseman
ahearnepaul
Jonny
agrimsley
BrockVH
Pantherus
Ifeicus
Jumpinbeans
Mr Kearns
wilf3uk
1Guvnor
beardface
Bronson
Blandy
wexford1979
Widget
jimjam_w
Sadiq
savageYfronts
jeolmaga
TinHead
triggerappy
SammyPye
Maf
Wingnut
chewy
Samba
Wilz
Putner
ngater
Reece3d
quick
Harmsy
The Zec
Raggs
52 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by Raggs Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 am

Actualy UltimateM, there are others interested in a move back to England, for similar reasons, more competition and challenge. Looking forward to having you back!
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Introduce yourself here! - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome! Introduce yourself here!

Post by GDBFC99 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 am

When I moved to NZ I did it for the challenge. When I see the same teams winning over and over again the league and the cup in countries such as Ivory Coast or similar I can't understand where the fun is at.
GDBFC99
GDBFC99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 am

Agreed on that! I only moved in the first place because exams were taking their toll and I couldnt afford to spiral down into division 3/4 because of my inactiveness! But now i'm back for good and ready to try and win as much as possible!"

Thanks Raggs Very Happy

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 am

Drop into the chatbox, it's where most of our bollocks is spouted Very Happy.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

cushty lads Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Welcome back M. Just please don't make an appearance in my league! Smile
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 am

Cheers Wilz! Cant promise anything mate haha, hopefully I do go into a league with someone on here so that it is fun though!

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 am

besides, your squad has come on a load since I was last here

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:44 pm

It may have done but it won't compete with yours! I can't cope financially with 3 seasons in div 4 so pick on someone else Razz
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimatem Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Wilz wrote:It may have done but it won't compete with yours! I can't cope financially with 3 seasons in div 4 so pick on someone else Razz

aha, I wouldnt worry mate, with my restructuring your squad will be better than mine (especially as I will have to try and find 20 worthy players within a season (by which time I could well be sitting right at the bottom of the league Razz )

Ultimatem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 am

Oddly the Pacific Islands are competitive, and yet at the end of it all Sharks still seems to win everything! Shame Darren Pellow was a crook, he was a class manager, with a very good side. Would have made things more interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by chewdra Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:10 am

Hey all Chewdra here finally decided to join you all here Very Happy

chewdra

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 am

Trying to spy on my plans for our league eh? Well they're to lose! Very Happy. Welcome Smile, be sure to join the chatbox.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Frank Hadden - affiliate in England as Frank hadden 2.

Ex scotland U20 manager (as of about 12 hours ago)

Looking for a bit of a change and considering ditching the affiliate and moving to England permanently - here for a chat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Courage1989 Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 pm

Welcome frank.

Yeah I know you Smile. England's a very vibrant league, and hotly contested. Welcome on board.

Courage1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 am

Glad to see you signed up mate Very Happy. Most the action goes on in the chatbox so be sure to login.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanand Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am

hi im sean or seanand or angry inch seanand and my team is newcastle west im from ireland but my team is in zim the best br country Razz

seanand

Back to top Go down

Post by highlandbill Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Hi I'm highlandbill, manager of the Badenoch Banshees in Scotland (and regular victims of mugging by the Neanderthals in the WCC) plus, for a short and probably inglorious time, manager of the Scots U20s in the upcoming WC.

Yes, I know we have a slightly tricky group to negotiate.

highlandbill

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm

I haven't checked out your squad (BBs) for a while, but mines taken a big jump forward, so we may not meet again any time soon in the wcc.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by highlandbill Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Indeed, over the first XV I reckon, on average you're about 300 CSR per man ahead - you've got some bigger hitters but a bit thin in depth Smile

See you in WCC next season....

..and in the WC on Sunday.

highlandbill

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderfulworld Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 pm

I'm wonderfulworld from Ireland and manage Galway French. I'm a very important manager in Ireland Smile
wonderfulworld
wonderfulworld

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am

hi guys, I'm pbrennan12, aussie manager and journo Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:16 am

hi guyz im red from philippines ine of the big suppoters of this game you can send me a pm if you want. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by harrytc Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:41 pm

Hiya! Newbie here... Cruised to promotion from div V in first season, now really struggling in div IV....

Guess this is common?

harrytc

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 pm

It certainly is! It's a long road but you'll get there eventually.

Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum