Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youth vs Senior

5 posters

Go down

Youth vs Senior Empty Youth vs Senior

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:50 pm

My youth team is doing extremely well and is top of my league by 4 points, I have all level 3 facilitates and staff(except level 2manager). however my Senior team is only just and likely to only finish 3rd in league IV25. How long will it take for my youth teams success to filter through and how can i encourage it. p.s. (i already have level 4 facilities and coaches)

Back to top Go down

Youth vs Senior Empty Re: Youth vs Senior

Post by Tedage Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:20 pm

It all depends on how many stars you're spending on each youth scouting event. If you scout 20-40 stars a time it should give you the best average return for your money. Get players out of the academy at 17 if you want to train them so it gives you the maximum number of trainable weeks.

On a side note, full level 3 youth must be costing you a small fortune

Tedage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:53 am

I have a big stadium, and the problem is that most of my starting 15 are over 30,000 CSR so the youths often bring the team down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Courage1989 Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Only extremely rarely will you get any kid to pull over that standard. 1ce in a blue moon player at best so I wouldnt count on it.

At the moment it's not worth it, but next season you'll be worth keeping them in the youth system as theyll get more training than the senior side.

Players who get ratings of 3 to 3.5 are about 15-20k 4+ - 5 about 20-25k

anything more is 30k+ but its so rare, I think I've seen about 5 players in all of BR over 30k pull to senior sides in 4 seasons.

Courage1989

Back to top Go down

Post by The Zec Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Generally good advice, but I'd take those reporter's ratings with a pinch of salt courage, between form and experience a mediocre player can look a lot better than they are...
The Zec
The Zec

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Well I'm mightily confused about it all now. Because my youth 7 who has been getting 3.5 stars all seasons dropped in form, but only from 40 to 39 luckily, and popped in experience and yet sunday was his first game at 3 stars. Anyone got any ideas about that one?
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:39 pm

HGA?

I've noticed players varying in star ratings when seemingly nothing changed. Perhaps he was right on the edge, and the form drop tipped the balance, experience is measured in at least hundredths, I believe, so the pop is only a small increase, even though it changes everything for us Very Happy.

Another thing would be energy, did he pick up an injury in the last game, leading to lower energy this time?
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilz Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Don't think energy is an issue. His is about the same as the rest. But HGA could well be it. I was away.
Wilz
Wilz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum