Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facilities

4 posters

Go down

Facilities Empty Facilities

Post by cancerbum Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:48 pm

This might be a stupid question. I currently have a L5 Training Facility but I'm having some financial issues. I was going to downgrade to a L4 Facility but do I have to construct that before selling my L5? It takes 8 weeks to do so but don't have the cash at the moment andI don't want to get rid of my L5 to pay for it and not have anywhere for my squad to train for 2 months.

cancerbum

Back to top Go down

Facilities Empty Re: Facilities

Post by quind Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:16 am

As I recall you'll actually receive $300k or so for knocking down the level 5 and then be left with a level 4, I also recall the process as being an instant one, perhaps I remember incorrectly on both counts. It does mean you'll not be in position to train u20s, but it will reduce the weekly spend by $40k so I can understand the imperative

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by eddbutt Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:31 am

Plus you'll also save on downgrading your coaching staff. L5 staff in a L4 facility won't add any value so they and their wages will save more too.

eddbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:46 am

eddbutt wrote:Plus you'll also save on downgrading your coaching staff.  L5 staff in a L4 facility won't add any value so they and their wages will save more too.

This one depends on how long you'll be down at a level 4 facility, there's a cost to hiring level 4 trainers, and there's a cost to rehiring level 5s should you want to upgrade. If you're planning to drop to level 4s for 5+ seasons it'd perhaps make sense to drop the trainers down too.

Typically whilst I can follow dropping the facility down must people upgrade again too quickly to warrant dropping the trainers

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by cancerbum Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:10 am

Excellent input chaps, thank you very much.

cancerbum

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:03 am

and I would add that there are no stupid questions (except for 'why shouldn't I vote for Hopmans')

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down