Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England Community Challanges

2 posters

Go down

England Community Challanges Empty England Community Challanges

Post by quind Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:05 pm

Ladies/Gents

Anyone know who's attending to CC events, in particular for next season (S27)? I'm assuming it's Flo but he hasn't logged on for a few days.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

England Community Challanges Empty Re: England Community Challanges

Post by Hopmans Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:50 am

It;s flo, he decided that, although i was appointed as CC assistant journo by the previous journo, that i shouldn't continue in that role. So i handed over all information that he needed and thats that. A B&I Lions match was already arranged by me for S27 but if Florida didnt keep tracks on that than i don't know what the status on that is.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:16 am

I'm reminded of the line: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopmans Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:22 am

It is the way it is Quind. I would have rather see it go differently. But there was nothing i could do. I just hope Florida will pick this up and get it going again. It certainly isn't too late to get it sorted. Just contact the home nations, australia, NZ, South africa (doubtful as they rather go into provinces the last couple of seasons) and Argentina. That should be all he needs to do. I hope this B&I match can happen because it has been asked to be arranged for several seasons now by some managers.
Hopmans
Hopmans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum