Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staying up

3 posters

Go down

Staying up Empty Staying up

Post by AA Harper Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi all,

I've just been promoted to div IV after only playing for about 8 weeks and I'm not really sure how I should plan the season effectively. I'm still not sure about how much better a team has to be than me to be "impossible to beat" and things like that. Anyone have any suggestions as to how to manage energy and so on?

My first cup game I played at home and won in sudden death playing LTNT, the other guy normalled and had a 10K CSR advantage across his top 15, although my top 15 aren't quite a coherent lineup so I use a couple of the lower down players. Plus his team was called the Springboks so I was especially happy.

I'm going to be a lot more active on here, so anyone like to reward me by keeping a good honest team in the division? Laughing

AA Harper

Back to top Go down

Staying up Empty Re: Staying up

Post by Harmsy Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

For now focus on getting your facilities and trainers up to scratch aim for lvl 4's asap, level 5's take a bit more planning as they are substantially more expensive than lvl 4's.

Focus on the League don't throw away energy on the cup unless your league position is safe and your out of the relegation danger zone, sucks to relegate back down after only just promoting.

You need to figure out who are the guys in your league that you need to compete with in terms of relegation, in that there will be a couple other guys in your league that are fairly weak. These are the guys you need to make sure you beat, the stronger teams that are going to beat you no matter what you do its best to just WNWIM against and save the energy. If your really lucky you might have "bots" in your team that you can easily WNWIM against without any trouble.

Every plan you make needs to be a long term plan, nothing comes quickly and don't spend money in haste think everything through properly. Also keep asking questions, everyone on here is pretty helpful when they can be its always better to ask then mess up Smile
Harmsy
Harmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:58 am

Potential targets = Unknown pleasures, Ashford, Trafford?, The action men

Lie down and surrender = Shao Lin (Wing), Puff Adders, Eltororugbyclub

Therefore, schedule for upcoming league fixtures.

TNT, wnwim, wnwim, TNT, wnwim, wnwim. That takes us to the halfway point.

Wherever you see TNT, you need your 1sts, wnwim = as many seconds/bench players as pos on the pitch.

You should be able to play normal with 2nds to beat your upcoming bot opponent in the cup.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Therefore, schedule for upcoming league fixtures.

TNT, wnwim, wnwim, TNT, wnwim, wnwim. That takes us to the halfway point.

can you do the same to my schedule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down