Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback?

3 posters

Go down

Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback? Empty Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback?

Post by Bronson Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Hi guys,

I'm about to start my 2nd season in the game and I'm still finding my feet, so apologies if the answer to this question is incredibly obvious!

I've been promoted to Division IV.51(Fernhill Heath RFC, http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php?id=8000), I'm in for a battering this season going on the sides I've been lumped with, but as kicking was a major problem for me last season I've invested in two good young players who are both good at kicking. I'm intending on playing one at Fly-Half and one at Fullback, but I'm not sure which player is best suited to which role, so I thought I'd ask for advice.

The two players in question are:

Erwin Ratahi, 20 years old, 23,332 CSR, Weight 99kg, Height 180cm. A collected player with reckless discipline, moderate leadership, and horrible experience

Stamina: 8- Decent
Handling: 9-Reputable
Attack: 8- Decent
Defense: 8- Decent
Technique: 4- Limited
Strength: 6- Average
Jumping: 6- Average
Speed: 9- Reputable
Agility: 7- Satisfactory
Kicking: 10- Admirable

and

Pikkie Du Rant, 17 years old, 21,076 CSR, Weight 93 Kg, Height 182cm. A collected player with controlled discipline, satisfactory leadership, and non-existent experience.

Stamina: 8- Decent
Handling: 9- Reputable
Attack: 10- Admirable
Defense: 6- Average
Technique: 5- Moderate
Strength: 5- Moderate
Jumping: 6- Average
Speed: 7- Satisfactory
Agility: 8- Decent
Kicking: 9- Reputable

At the moment I've got Ratahi as my Fly-half and Du Rant as my Fullback, but I really wasn't sure if that was best. I'll happily take any advice/recommendations people can give me! I'm going to need all the help I can get this season! Only one team in my division is comparably at the same level as me, everyone else has CSRs that are miles ahead, one team has 27 players better than my best player (!)

Thank you in advance!

Bronson

Back to top Go down

Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback? Empty Re: Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback?

Post by Raggs Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:08 pm

I'd say the other way round due to Du rants poorer defence.
Raggs
Raggs
Admin

https://brengland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback? Empty Re: Which Should Be Fly Half, And Which Should Be Fullback?

Post by Harmsy Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:54 pm

I would agree with Raggs, swap them over.

Not only because of Du Rant's poor Defense but because Ratahi has better Attack which is important for a Fly-Half to set up the attacking plays and linking with your Centre's.
Harmsy
Harmsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronson Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Cool, thanks guys! Much appreciated! I'm going to try them the way round you suggested in the Cup tomorrow, hopefully it'll pay off!

Bronson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 am

Post deleted and set up as a new topic .... sorry !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Du Rant Fly-Half but the other as kicker at fullback

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum