Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journalist

Go down

Journalist Empty Journalist

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:44 pm

What's up guys?!

I'm going for the journalist position again for the third season in a row and following last seasons results and now TheZec dropping out I really fancy my chances.

What I will bring:

Like a Star @ heaven As I mentioned last season - Hall of Fame. I shall say who wins in I.1 and all the II leagues. Top eight promotions in leagues III, IV and V. Cup winner, runner - up and the two who get knocked out in the Semi Finals. Report on the S14 U20 WC and also naming the (hopefully) right national manager and put Wing straight in their as the undoubtedly best U20 manager who should lead England U20 to well deserved glory.

Like a Star @ heaven Reports on the big national and U20 games.

Like a Star @ heaven If you would like to BR mail me any achievement you would like to be noticed it will be put up on the lobby page as soon as I can.

Like a Star @ heaven I will try and sign up onto the offsite as much as possible.

As I'm still at school and will be 14 in January, it will be a bit hard getting on-line as much as I used to as school isn't going to get easier.

PS: LOL It is my teacher, an ad popped up on BR showing this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Journalist Empty Re: Journalist

Post by Harmsy Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Good Luck
Harmsy
Harmsy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum