Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season.

5 posters

Go down

Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season. Empty Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season.

Post by Widget Tue May 14, 2013 12:46 pm

I am now out of the IGTWCC so I need to arrange friendlies for the rest of the season, if you want a friendly against me then either just request one or post on here and we will sort something out.

Widget

Back to top Go down

Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season. Empty Re: Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season.

Post by Basil Tue May 14, 2013 3:01 pm

my affiliate would like friendlies but they aren't that good ...

Basil

Back to top Go down

Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season. Empty Re: Monday Friendlies needed for the rest of the season.

Post by Widget Tue May 14, 2013 3:36 pm

They do not need to be good Basil I normally play my seconds on Monday Friendlies it is just about getting that IGT. I have a game sorted for next Monday but would you be free round 13? If so, do you want to maybe do a reverse fixture the following week as well?

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 pm

widget my germans might need a game too x
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue May 14, 2013 4:26 pm

R13-R15 i've nothing much on.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by beardface Tue May 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Beardface want friendly.
beardface
beardface

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Beardface talks like footballer, no wonder you're so fond of wearing gold chains.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Tue May 14, 2013 7:02 pm

Wow did not expect this response. I am in the CC in round 16 so I do not have enough Mondays for you all.

Basil can I change what I offered before to just a match next week (Round 13)? You can decide whether you want to be home or away.

Wing could you so Round 14? You want to be home or away or use someone in the chat to do the which hand is it in to decide?

Roob could you do Round 15? You want to be home or away or use someone in the chat to do the which hand is it in to decide?

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Tue May 14, 2013 7:21 pm

R15 is fine, don't care about home or away just want the IGT.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Tue May 14, 2013 8:03 pm

I will be at home then and take the responsibility of remembering to send a request.

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by Wingnut Tue May 14, 2013 9:00 pm

ok widget send me a request in round 14 then Smile
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Tue May 14, 2013 9:15 pm

I will do that mate.

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed May 15, 2013 9:19 am

There should be a series of school books made for children about this episode.

Book 1 Widget wonders if he has friends
Book 2 Widget gets more party requests than he can accept
Book 3 Widget learns to turn down requests without causing offence (save to some gold lame wearing wack-a-doodle )
Book 4 Widget leans responsibility

There's gold in them hills I tells ya, and not just Beard's chains. This should sell more copies than a book about an orphan with a scar on his head

The as yet unfinished Book 5 will detail how Widget behaves at the various parties.

quind
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Wed May 15, 2013 9:51 am

Widget you can be at home on Week 13 then

So - who wants a friendly weeks 14 and 15?

At the moment just my affiliates but possible also my main team from week 13 onwards

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Widget Wed May 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Roob that made me laugh quite a bit.

Basil I will send you a request next week then.

Widget

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue May 21, 2013 11:04 am

My affiliate team would welcome a request

Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down