Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising

2 posters

Go down

Advertising Empty Advertising

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 am

Morning All, is there an "average" amount of time it takes to find new trainers after advertising? Trying to get up to YA3 asap and need to plan the timings...

Back to top Go down

Advertising Empty Re: Advertising

Post by Wingnut Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:55 am

it takes 10 weeks to get a level 3 scout and coach aswell as the facilities i think

but fast tracking it involves buying out some contracts
Wingnut
Wingnut

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 am

You'd only really need to buy out the lvl 2 YA coach, you could pursue upgrading the scout and manager if wanted at a later date.

Wing is right though, 10 weeks is the fastest it can by done, open lvl 1, spend to upgrade to lvl 2 straight ofwhich takes 4 weeks and then upgrade tor lvl 3, a further 6 weeks.

Tuesday or Wedesday is a good day to pursue such a plan. After weekly finances, and before YA training.

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:25 am

Can I therefore assume that the advertising period for a coach will run to the end, a month I think, before I get one signed up, or could it be that one just joins after a week or two?

Back to top Go down

Post by quind Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 am

Advertising has to complete before you can hire. But when hiring the next level you can do it on the day you hired you existing coach, just if you hire within x days of a new member of staff joining you have to buy out the remainder of their minimum contract

quind
Admin

Location : escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum